Health and safety underpins everything Thiess does.
Thiess believes safe projects are successful projects. That’s why we place health and safety at the centre of our business. We continually challenge our leaders and people to identify new, innovative strategies for improving health and safety.
Our objective is simple – to keep everyone safe every day.
To underscore and strengthen this core commitment, contractors working for Thiess must now register in an online Workforce Management System.
How does the system work?
The Workforce Management process at Thiess is completed in two parts: business registration and worker registration.
First, you will register your business, answering questions about the work you do and providing documents like licences and insurances for verification.
Next, you will register your workers, selecting the role your employee performs, and uploading their qualifications. This information is verified, and workers are given an ID access card to work for Thiess.
The system allows Thiess and its contractors to manage a shared duty of care.
Pegasus connects a competent workforce. They manage the Workforce Management System on behalf of Thiess.
The complete Pegasus workforce management solution:
- provides immediate access to data on the workforce
- manages all training and inductions
- administers compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manages the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers on a project
- awards accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provides tools for audit, investigation and inspection of businesses and workers
- offers online and call centre support
- manages contractor performance over term of their contract